Oracle’s Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition is a document management, job cost, and field controls solution that keeps construction projects on schedule and on budget through complete project control.
Construction project management involves groups of people representing different disciplines, from project managers, contract managers, and division managers to subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and owners—all trying to collaborate on a multitude of issues and changes while juggling multiple documents and contracts. Controlling your construction project’s plan, budget, forecast costs, and deliverables is vital to the success of your projects and the future of your business.
Contract Management allows you to:
- Provide visibility into contractor performance
- Enable timely payment for completed work to avoid claims
- Facilitate project team collaboration so there are no surprises
- Streamline field communications and document administration
Primavera Contract Management, Business Intelligence Publisher Edition, is the latest release that enables companies to deliver more projects on schedule and within scope, while reducing overall project costs. This release is an enterprise enabled version that provides organizations with the flexibility to choose platforms and technology. Key enhancements include:
- Addition of Business Intelligence Reporting (BI Reports), which provides a robust and flexible report writing functionality within Contract Management
- Support for Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Technology enhancements including Web Service enablement
For more on Contract Management or to buy a copy of the software, click here.