Site Progress Mobile for Updates from the Field
Site Progress Mobile for Asta Powerproject is a downloadable app that enables mobile users to record the progress of tasks and repetitive events from remote locations – like a jobsite trailer in New York City or a road project in rural Iowa.
The app is available for Android and Apple devices. Each user sees only the relevant tasks and progress check lists for which they have responsibility.
Site Progress Mobile enables you to:
- Record project progress quickly and easily via mobile devices or web browser
- Control which user updates which task list
- Improve data accuracy by removing the need for re-keying of updates
- Update progress at any time, from any location – without having to open Asta Powerproject
- No signal needed to record progress – only when submitting updates
- Updates are automatically applied to Asta Powerproject plans
- Record actual start/finish dates, percentage complete & remaining duration
- Add notes and photographs to each task update
The download is free and charges are based on usage levels. For more information, contact your Catalyst representative.
|> Read the next story in this issue | > Return to The CPM Bulletin|