Since 1995, Catalyst has provided expert Primavera Software Implementation services to clients located in the Eastern and Central United States. Our full-time staff of consultants assist Fortune 500 clients to improve their project management methodologies and Primavera P6 capabilities.
We have immediate openings for two additional expert P6 implementation consultants. Working with client teams, our consultants lead the Assessment, Design, Testing, Roll-out and Adoption of Primavera P6 capability within the client organization.
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
- Expert knowledge of Primavera P6 software functionality and table structures.
- Experience conducting business-gap analysis, assessments, teaching and mentoring while working independently.
- Under-graduate degree and PMP certification
- 10+ years experience in the practice of project management.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
These positions offer competitive salary plus performance bonus, plus comprehensive benefits including vacation, health insurance, educational assistance, 401k and training. Relocation or travel up to 75% is required.
If you enjoy consulting but are looking for the stability of a permanent position, please submit your resume below.
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Applicants must be legally entitled to in the United States. No sponsorships available. No recruiter fees paid. No phone calls, please.