Successful project-driven manufacturers must effectively plan, manage, and control their production projects. Achieving client and financial success requires around-the-clock collaboration and coordination, as well as the ability to successfully navigate change throughout the project lifecycle.
Catalyst’s Enterprise Project Management solutions enable project-driven organizations to intelligently manage their projects – from small and simple to large and complex. Quickly determine whether you have sufficient resources and team members with the right skills to accomplish the work. Get the project visibility, collaboration and control capabilities you need to manage change and successfully deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the intended quality and design. Plus, you can interoperate with ease – across the enterprise – with Primavera’s integration capabilities.
- Need to constantly examine resources, supplies, and schedules to ensure that all projects meet changing customer needs, and that the product is delivered on time and within budget.
- Trying to keep everyone happy – customers, production workers, sales people, procurement, investors, and accountants.
- Deliver products and customer satisfaction with less chaos and greater confidence.
- Determine whether you have sufficient resources and team members with the right skills to accomplish the work.
- Staying informed about every aspect of every customer order
- Streamlining processes, improve efficiencies, and help you deliver your projects faster, with higher quality, and at lower cost.
- View a single comprehensive “version of the truth” for each and every program and project.
Delivering Manufacturing Projects on Time and Within Budget
Staying informed about every aspect of every customer order is a tall order for most project-driven manufacturers. But with Primavera enterprise project management solutions, you can effectively manage and execute the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end, offering the visibility and control you need to meet customer expectations and protect profits.