- This event has passed.
Introduction to Elecosoft Powerproject
June 25 - June 26
Introduction to Powerproject is for those who want to build a foundation of knowledge in Elecosoft Powerproject. You will learn how to create a schedule, add tasks, build hierarchies and ultimately create a Critical Path Methodology (CPM) Schedule.
This 2-day course is designed to give you an in-depth, comprehensive look at Elecosoft Powerproject.
Included in the Course:
- Lesson 1 – The Powerproject Interface / Project Creation
- Lesson 2 – Working with Tasks & Hierarchies
- Lesson 3 – Working with Constraint
- Lesson 4 – Creating Calendars
- Lesson 5 – Creating Views
- Lesson 6 – Creating & Updating Baselines
- Lesson 7 – Progressing a Project
- Lesson 8 – Working with Templates
- Lesson 9 – Working with Task Pools
Who Can Benefit
- Project Manager
- Project Scheduler
- Project Planner
- Project Controller