Since 1995, Catalyst Scheduling Consultants have provided professional construction project schedule expertise to client project teams throughout Eastern and Central United States. We have openings for two additional Schedule Consultants in our Power and Heavy Civil practice areas.
The selected applicants will work with client’s project site team as the Primavera SME. The consultant will lead baseline schedule development, schedule updating, scope change analysis and schedule reporting and analysis.
To be considered for these full-time positions, the applicant must demonstrate:
- 8+ years experience developing and supporting construction schedules for Power or Heavy Civil projects
- BS in Engineering or Construction Technology
- Good leadership skills and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience creating custom Primavera P6 analysis, reposts and graphics
- A passion for construction scheduling, teamwork and customer satisfaction
Our projects are one to three years duration. Relocation or travel of up to 75% to the project site is required. These positions are direct, full-time staff positions. Catalyst offers very attractive benefits including competitive salary, performance bonus based on experience, paid vacations, training, health insurance, 401k.
Please submit your resume below.
[contact-form-7 id=”1784″ title=”Job Applicaton – Scheduling Consultant”]
Catalyst is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V. Applicants must be legally entitled to in the United States. No sponsorships available. No recruiter fees paid. No phone calls, please.