Since 1994, project management and scheduling software have been our passion, as well as our business. Catalyst is an Oracle Platinum Partner, a certified Oracle Primavera Training Provider, and a Premier Solution Provider for implementation and training of Oracle Primavera Solutions. We are also proud to be the leading distributor for Asta Powerproject in the U.S. as well as the provider of all first-tier U.S. support.
We have successfully served thousands of clients and hundreds of projects. We offer information, analysis, and recommendations on best practices that improve our client’s project management capability and their bottom line. In addition, we provide skilled experts to client teams when they need to fill internal skills gaps.
Catalyst’s primary resources are its exceptional talented project consultants and decades of experience designing and implementing project management processes and technology. Both private and public organizations rely on our industry expertise, project controls experience and on our market-proven technology solution models.
Employee Ownership is a core value of Catalyst. Employees think and act like owners because they all have a stake in the company’s financial performance. It is fundamental to how we think and act, and treat our clients. It shows in the pride we take in how we approach our jobs, treat each other and celebrate our success.
Products We Offer
Oracle Primavera Software – all Applications
Asta Development Scheduling Software
Complete Primavera Implementation Services
Certified Oracle-Primavera Training
Project Scheduling Training
Project Management Process & Procedure Development
BI/Primavera Software Report & Form Customization
ASP Hosted Solutions
Oracle-Primavera Installation, Configuration, & Optimization
Primavera Application Integration Services
Construction Project Controls Services
Project Scheduling Services
Contract Scheduling Staffing
Construction Claim Support
Markets We Serve
Facility Maintenance & Management
Capital Asset Management
Transmission & Distribution
Implementation Methodology Top companies turn to Catalyst when they need the skills, experience, and people to transform their project management performance and results. While each engagement has unique requirements and objectives, Catalyst’s engagement approach uses our proprietary Implementation Methodology as the foundation for action.
- Preparation: Gather and analyze information about implementation objectives and scope, success criteria, resources, constraints, processes and procedures, interfaces and organizational capacity for change.
- System Design: Produce a design specification covering software installation, configuration, customization, data structures, data exchange requirements, performance reporting, forecasting requirements and operational procedures.
- System Build: Complete software installation and construct and test prototype solutions, conforming to the design specification and using client data.
- Pilot Trial: Conduct a live trail using a subset of client production data and users to assess process and system fit.
- Deployment: Extend the pilot trial to encompass all users, including comprehensive training, data migration and “go-live” support.
- User Adoption: provide group and individual performance coaching to develop competency with the new methods and system.
Throughout the implementation we communicate progress and highlight issues to be addressed and, most importantly, transfer knowledge and skills to the organization. A Catalyst Implementation is something we do with you, not to you!